US: Rise in fourth quarter sales at Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola Co posted a 4% increase in sales for the fourth quarter but the drinks giant's predictions for 2002 have been adversely affected by soft sales in the North American market. The group recorded net income for the fourth quarter of $914 million, or 37 cents a share, broadly in line with analysts' predictions, up from $242 million, or 10 cents a share, a year earlier. The 2000 figure had been affected by a number of one-off charges. Excluding these one-off items, Coke earned 38 cents a share in the fourth quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit