US: Rise in fourth quarter sales at Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola Co posted a 4% increase in sales for the fourth quarter but the drinks giant's predictions for 2002 have been adversely affected by soft sales in the North American market. The group recorded net income for the fourth quarter of $914 million, or 37 cents a share, broadly in line with analysts' predictions, up from $242 million, or 10 cents a share, a year earlier. The 2000 figure had been affected by a number of one-off charges. Excluding these one-off items, Coke earned 38 cents a share in the fourth quarter of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- PepsiCo appoints W Europe, S Africa Tropicana GM