SPAIN: Rioja to open foreign trade offices
Rioja, Spain's most famous wine producing region, is to open commercial offices in Mexico, Germany, the US and Poland during 2002, the Spanish press reported today, in an effort to boost business from the region abroad. The plan has been drawn up by the Agencia de Desarollo Economico Riojana (ADER) and Spain's Instituto de Comercio Exterior (ICEX).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater 24 packaging revamp