SPAIN: Rioja sales leap Jan-Nov 2001
Sales from the Spanish region of Rioja increased 38.6% year-on-year to 197.4m litres from January to November in 2001.
Figures from the regulatory Council of Rioja said that exports of the wine for the eleven months rose almost 51% to 54.7m litres. Domestic sales, meanwhile, were up 34.54% to 142.7m.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"