SPAIN: Rioja sales leap Jan-Nov 2001
Sales from the Spanish region of Rioja increased 38.6% year-on-year to 197.4m litres from January to November in 2001. Figures from the regulatory Council of Rioja said that exports of the wine for the eleven months rose almost 51% to 54.7m litres. Domestic sales, meanwhile, were up 34.54% to 142.7m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp