SPAIN: Rioja region to spend €2.5m on promotion
The organisations said the UK, which is the principal export market for Rioja, would account for the largest part of the marketing investment. Activities in the UK will include the opening of an information office in London and sponsoring a chefs' competition organised by UK's The Restaurant Association.
Rioja wineries are also to open a permanent information office in Germany and will organise a Rioja Day in Copenhagen on September 17, 2003. There is also to be a Rioja Wine Week to be held in Guadalajara, western Mexico, in November 2003.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018