FRANCE: Ricard family, Kirin up Pernod stake
Paul Ricard and Kirin, which act together through a shareholder pact, raised their stake in the French drinks giant yesterday (9 Janaury).
In a filing with French financial markets regulator AMF, the companies said their stake in Pernod stands at 15.69%, up from 14.42%. Paul Ricard and Kirin hold a combined 21.75% of the voting rights.
There has rarely been dull moment in recent years for anyone concerned with Stolichnaya, with a long-running rights dispute over the brand name, a switch to bottling the brand outside Russia and the t...
Carlsberg has shown an interest in Vin & Sprit, the makers of Absolut vodka, after the Swedish government sanctioned the sale of the wine and spirits company....
San Miguel Corp has made no further comment over its talks to sell its stake in Australian dairy and fruit juice company National Foods....
Chivas Brothers has unveiled an international TV marketing campaign for its Chivas Regal 18-year-old Scotch whisky targeting the financial community....
Chivas Brothers has invested in two of its bottling operations in Scotland....
Chivas brothers has invested in its Ballantine's brand by title sponsoring a world golf tournament in Korea....
CL Financial, the parent of UK-based drinks group CL World Brands, has closed the purchase of a US distillery from Pernod Ricard....
Chivas Regal has teamed up with MSN to launch an online channel....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team