USA: R.H. Phillips, Inc. Enters Into Agreement and Plan of Merger With Vincor International Inc.
R.H. Phillips, Inc. (Nasdaq: RHPS) announced that it has entered into an Agreement and Plan of Merger with Vincor International Inc. (Toronto: VN) pursuant to which Vincor would make a cash tender offer for all of the outstanding common stock of R.H. Phillips at a price of $7.00 per share in cash. The transaction has a total value, including the R.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk