USA: R.H. Phillips, Inc. Enters Into Agreement and Plan of Merger With Vincor International Inc.
R.H. Phillips, Inc. (Nasdaq: RHPS) announced that it has entered into an Agreement and Plan of Merger with Vincor International Inc. (Toronto: VN) pursuant to which Vincor would make a cash tender offer for all of the outstanding common stock of R.H. Phillips at a price of $7.00 per share in cash. The transaction has a total value, including the R.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO
- India's Kerala state to ease alcohol restrictions