USA: R.H. Phillips, Inc. Enters Into Agreement and Plan of Merger With Vincor International Inc.
R.H. Phillips, Inc. (Nasdaq: RHPS) announced that it has entered into an Agreement and Plan of Merger with Vincor International Inc. (Toronto: VN) pursuant to which Vincor would make a cash tender offer for all of the outstanding common stock of R.H. Phillips at a price of $7.00 per share in cash. The transaction has a total value, including the R.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push