US: R.H. Phillips celebrates its nocturnal harvest
The R.H. Phillips Vineyard has released a line of wines to commemorate the winery's tradition of harvesting at night.
The new wine, named The Night Harvest, has been made with a blend of 80% estate-grown grapes from its Dunnigan Hills vineyard in Northern California and other coastal fruit.
R.H. Phillips says it harvests all of its estate-grown fruit between 2100-0700 to take advantage of the evening air cooling the grapes naturally to preserve flavour.
Six new Night Harvest by R.H. Phillips wines will be available in all 50 states and will be retailed at US$8 a bottle, targeting value-conscious customers, the winemaker said.
Night Harvest by RH Phillips is made by Pacific Wine Partners, a Constellation Wines US company.
Following Constellation Brands' announcement yesterday (8 October) that it plans to acquire the South African winery Flagstone, Chris Losh fears that Flagstone's distinctive personality may be dulled ...
Constellation Europe has unveiled two additions to its Robert Mondavi portfolio in the UK....
Grupo Modelo has posted a marked lift in operating profits for the third quarter....
North Lake Wines is introducing new packaging for Marcus James, the leading Argentine wine brand in the US, this autumn....
Constellation Europe has lined up an acquisition to boost its presence in South Africa....
Constellation Brands has posted a healthy rise in Q2 profits, despite a marked dip in sales....
Constellation Brands has increased its board member positions from eight to nine....
Distell has confirmed the appointment of a marketing manager for its wine portfolio in the UK and Europe....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Brown-Forman's Q1 performance by region, brand
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Staying in the Mix: The Global Concentrates Market in 2016