USA: R.H. Phillips Announces Completion of Vincor International's Tender Offer
R.H. Phillips, Inc. (Nasdaq: RHPS) today announced that Toast Acquisition Company, Inc., an affiliate of Vincor International, Inc. (Toronto: VN), has successfully completed its $7.00 per share cash tender offer for all outstanding shares of common stock of R.H. Phillips, Inc. The tender offer expired on October 4, 2000 at midnight, New York time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller