UK: Rexam to raise £85m for acquisitions
The UK-Based bottle and can manufacturer Rexam is to try and raise £85m in an attempt to boost its presence in Germany and fund acquisitions. Rexam plans to place close to 5% of its current issued share capital, or 21.57m new shares. The proceeds of the share issue will be uses to buy glass container maker Luner Glashuttenwerke for £33m and fund more acquisitions this year, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends