AUSTRIA: Rexam to boost capacity for Red Bull can production
Rexam's plant in Austria only makes Red Bull cans
The Ludesch plant, which exclusively makes cans for Red Bull’s filling partner Rauch, will see capacity increase from 2bn cans a year to 2.7bn, London-based Rexam said last week. The new line will open late next year, the company said.
“We have a great working relationship with Red Bull and recognise their growing needs as a leading global brand,” Rexam's key account director Guido Klinkhammer said.
Rexam makes a range of can shapes and sizes for Red Bull at the Ludesch plant, it said.
The company posted a net sales rise of 3% in first-half results released in August while operating profits at its beverage can unit jumped by 9%.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Editor's Viewpoint – What I've Learnt About Chile
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages