NORWAY: Rexam offers bespoke can for Mack Arctic Beer
Click through to view the Mack Arctic can
Norwegian beverage company Mack has joined forces with Rexam to launch a beverage can for its Arctic Beer brand targeted at young males.
The revamped can features a "polar bear cut-out tab", designed to portray a "more masculine image", Mack said today (27 October). The company is targeting the new design at urban males aged between 18 and 35.
The redesign follows the addition of two beers to the Arctic series - Arctic Ice and Arctic Lite - and will be carried across each product in the brewer's range. The move highlights Rexam's strategy to add value by increasing its ability to provide bespoke packaging for specific customers.
Mack said that it does not currently export the Arctic beer range, but that the design has been "adapted to suit EU guidelines for possible future opportunities".
Dynamic Group Development Corporation has agreed to buy at least US$27.5m of stock of Oval Vodka, for distribution in Central and South America....
Rexam has recorded an increase in full-year profits and said that it expects another year of progress in 2012....
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020