UK: Rexam announces director change
Rexam, the global packaging giant, has announced that John Langston has joined the firm's board as a non-executive director.
Langston, finance director of Smiths Group, will take up his seat on the board with immediate effect, Rexam said yesterday (30 October).
He will replace Mike Buzzacott as chair of Rexam's Audit Committee after the AGM in May 2009. Buzzacott, the group said, will stand down after what will be nine years on the Rexam board.
Wine packaged in cans carries more environmental benefits and potential cost savings than wine in glass bottles, according to research commissioned by leading can maker Rexam....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Guinness Nigeria sees YTD sales, profits tumble
- Bacardi recruits ex-News International exec
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends