UK: Revamped look for Maxxium’s Sourz
The UK arm of Maxxium is to update the design of its Sourz fruit shooter brand.
The company said today (25 April) that the redesign, the brand's first since its 1990 launch, clarified the brand name and emphasised the fruit flavour symbol. The beverage remains unchanged.
"Sourz has seen continued growth since its launch six years ago and our new look is the perfect way to continue this, and ensure Sourz remains relevant to our core 18-24 year old consumers," said Mark Docherty, Maxxium UK's acting brand manager for Sourz. "UK consumers have embraced the Sourz fruit explosion to such an extent that Sourz Apple is the number one flavoured shooter in the UK."
The new packaging will be rolled out this month. The brand portfolio consists of three variants - Sourz Apple, Tropical Blue and Pineapple.
Available from just-drinks' research store now is the "Global market review of Champagne." The review not only looks at markets around the world, but also gives profiles of the main players in the sec...
Diageo's spiced rum brand, Captain Morgan, has made strong gains in the US spirits market but, as David Robertson reports, it has so far been unable to replicate this success in other markets....
Rémy Cointreau is not in talks to sell a stake to US rival Brown-Forman, according to the chairman of the holding firm that controls the French drinks giant....
Rémy Cointreau has today (20 April) confirmed its forecast of a double-digit leap in operating profit after reporting rising revenues for fiscal 2006....
Goldman Sachs has initiated coverage of Remy Cointreau....
The Absolut Spirits Company has acquired a controlling interest in US-based rum, brandy and wine supplier Cruzan International....
The Absolut Spirits Company (ASCI) has received the go-ahead from the US Federal Trade Commission for its acquisition of Cruzan International....
Remy Cointreau is looking to restructure its Champagne business, according to local reports....
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Consumers want brands that challenge them - study
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China