UK: Revamped look for Maxxium’s Sourz
The UK arm of Maxxium is to update the design of its Sourz fruit shooter brand.
The company said today (25 April) that the redesign, the brand's first since its 1990 launch, clarified the brand name and emphasised the fruit flavour symbol. The beverage remains unchanged.
"Sourz has seen continued growth since its launch six years ago and our new look is the perfect way to continue this, and ensure Sourz remains relevant to our core 18-24 year old consumers," said Mark Docherty, Maxxium UK's acting brand manager for Sourz. "UK consumers have embraced the Sourz fruit explosion to such an extent that Sourz Apple is the number one flavoured shooter in the UK."
The new packaging will be rolled out this month. The brand portfolio consists of three variants - Sourz Apple, Tropical Blue and Pineapple.
Available from just-drinks' research store now is the "Global market review of Champagne." The review not only looks at markets around the world, but also gives profiles of the main players in the sec...
Diageo's spiced rum brand, Captain Morgan, has made strong gains in the US spirits market but, as David Robertson reports, it has so far been unable to replicate this success in other markets....
Rémy Cointreau is not in talks to sell a stake to US rival Brown-Forman, according to the chairman of the holding firm that controls the French drinks giant....
Rémy Cointreau has today (20 April) confirmed its forecast of a double-digit leap in operating profit after reporting rising revenues for fiscal 2006....
Goldman Sachs has initiated coverage of Remy Cointreau....
The Absolut Spirits Company has acquired a controlling interest in US-based rum, brandy and wine supplier Cruzan International....
The Absolut Spirits Company (ASCI) has received the go-ahead from the US Federal Trade Commission for its acquisition of Cruzan International....
Remy Cointreau is looking to restructure its Champagne business, according to local reports....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018