US: Revamp for JD's Gentleman Jack Whiskey
Brown-Forman has updated the look of its Gentleman Jack Rare Tennessee Whiskey.
The US wine and spirits group said yesterday (28 February) that the redesigned bottle will be available from the beginning of this month.
"We think the new Gentleman Jack bottle is a refinement that Mr. Jack himself would be proud of, and the reason his signature graces the new package," said Mark Grindstaff, national brand director for Gentleman Jack and Jack Daniel's Single Barrel. "This new bottle delivers the same sophistication and refinement as the whiskey inside."
A campaign to launch the new look will kick off with a redesigned website (www.gentlemanjack.com), national magazine and outdoor advertising, point of sale materials and featured drink recipes.
Gentleman Jack Rare Tennessee Whiskey was launched in 1988.
Brown-Forman's Southern Comfort brand takes its New Orleans heritage very seriously, and in Phil Cusimano, appointed as global brand ambassador six months ago, now has a native New Orleaner as its pri...
Double digit growth of the company's leading spirits brands helped Brown-Forman Corporation report record earnings for its full year....
Brown-Forman has posted a lift in its first quarter results, thanks to a healthy performance internationally....
Brown-Forman has appointed Coe Vintners to be the exclusive distributor for its Tequila Herradura and el Jimador Tequila brands in the UK....
Brown Forman has launched a website for Southern Comfort consumers to gain and share nightlife experiences with friends and encourage a responsible drinking message....
Heaven Hill Distilleries has released of the first edition of its limited annual series of aged American whisky....
Southern Wine & Spirits of Nevada has appointed a new executive vice president, general manager....
The Boston Beer Company has reported record second quarter net revenue of US$92.9m, an increase of 17.1% over the same period last year, as volumes and revenue per barrel increased....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report