USA: Reunion Industries Announces Sale Of Irish Plastics Subsidiary And Revised Agreement To Sell Wine Grape Operations
Reunion Industries, Inc. (AMEX - RUN), announced today that it has completed the sale of its Plastics Group's Irish operations, Data Packaging, Ltd., to a subsidiary of Trend Technologies, Inc. The sale eliminated approximately $2 million of Data Packaging's debt and preferred stock obligations from Reunion's balance sheet, and the Company used the net cash proceeds of approximately $11 million to repay debt, including a portion of its senior secured and revolving credit borrowings with Bank of America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research