USA: Reunion Industries Announces Sale Of Irish Plastics Subsidiary And Revised Agreement To Sell Wine Grape Operations
Reunion Industries, Inc. (AMEX - RUN), announced today that it has completed the sale of its Plastics Group's Irish operations, Data Packaging, Ltd., to a subsidiary of Trend Technologies, Inc. The sale eliminated approximately $2 million of Data Packaging's debt and preferred stock obligations from Reunion's balance sheet, and the Company used the net cash proceeds of approximately $11 million to repay debt, including a portion of its senior secured and revolving credit borrowings with Bank of America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Brand
- Diageo upbeat on Scotch prospects
- Heineken CEO spies trouble ahead for UK
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo puts Bacardi in frame with white rum ads
- Edrington appoints new board director
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Heineken ups sales, profits despite volume squeeze
- Mast-Jagermeister closes Sidney Frank buy
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research