USA: Reunion Industries Announces Sale Of Irish Plastics Subsidiary And Revised Agreement To Sell Wine Grape Operations
Reunion Industries, Inc. (AMEX - RUN), announced today that it has completed the sale of its Plastics Group's Irish operations, Data Packaging, Ltd., to a subsidiary of Trend Technologies, Inc. The sale eliminated approximately $2 million of Data Packaging's debt and preferred stock obligations from Reunion's balance sheet, and the Company used the net cash proceeds of approximately $11 million to repay debt, including a portion of its senior secured and revolving credit borrowings with Bank of America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- Diageo’s H1 2017 results - Preview
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Remy Cointreau's YTD performance - Focus
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- AB InBev targets South Africa with redundancy plan
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Heineken in talks to buy Kirin's Brazil presence