USA: Reunion Industries Announces Sale Of Irish Plastics Subsidiary And Revised Agreement To Sell Wine Grape Operations
Reunion Industries, Inc. (AMEX - RUN), announced today that it has completed the sale of its Plastics Group's Irish operations, Data Packaging, Ltd., to a subsidiary of Trend Technologies, Inc. The sale eliminated approximately $2 million of Data Packaging's debt and preferred stock obligations from Reunion's balance sheet, and the Company used the net cash proceeds of approximately $11 million to repay debt, including a portion of its senior secured and revolving credit borrowings with Bank of America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Heineken snaps up Stellenbrau craft brewery
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends