USA: Reunion Industries Announces Completion of Sale of California Wine Grape Agricultural Operations
Reunion Industries, Inc. (Amex-RUN) announced today that, on October 27, it completed the previously announced sale of substantially all of its wine grape agricultural operations and real estate in Napa County, California to The Vinyard at Juliana LLC, a Seattle, Washington based company. Reunion used the net proceeds for general corporate purposes, including repayment of approximately $16 million of debt."The completion of this sale is another step in the Company's continuing commitment to debt reduction. As a result of this sale, the previous sale of Data Packaging Limited in August and scheduled monthly repayments from operating cash flows, Reunion has reduced its debt by approximately $30 million since the merger in March. We are dedicated to strengthening our balance sheet and creating shareholder value" said Kimball Bradley, Reunion's President and Chief Operating Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits