USA: Reunion Industries Announces Completion of Sale of California Wine Grape Agricultural Operations
Reunion Industries, Inc. (Amex-RUN) announced today that, on October 27, it completed the previously announced sale of substantially all of its wine grape agricultural operations and real estate in Napa County, California to The Vinyard at Juliana LLC, a Seattle, Washington based company. Reunion used the net proceeds for general corporate purposes, including repayment of approximately $16 million of debt."The completion of this sale is another step in the Company's continuing commitment to debt reduction. As a result of this sale, the previous sale of Data Packaging Limited in August and scheduled monthly repayments from operating cash flows, Reunion has reduced its debt by approximately $30 million since the merger in March. We are dedicated to strengthening our balance sheet and creating shareholder value" said Kimball Bradley, Reunion's President and Chief Operating Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits