USA: Reunion Industries Announces Completion of Sale of California Wine Grape Agricultural Operations
Reunion Industries, Inc. (Amex-RUN) announced today that, on October 27, it completed the previously announced sale of substantially all of its wine grape agricultural operations and real estate in Napa County, California to The Vinyard at Juliana LLC, a Seattle, Washington based company. Reunion used the net proceeds for general corporate purposes, including repayment of approximately $16 million of debt."The completion of this sale is another step in the Company's continuing commitment to debt reduction. As a result of this sale, the previous sale of Data Packaging Limited in August and scheduled monthly repayments from operating cash flows, Reunion has reduced its debt by approximately $30 million since the merger in March. We are dedicated to strengthening our balance sheet and creating shareholder value" said Kimball Bradley, Reunion's President and Chief Operating Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Edrington names European Travel Retail head
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets