USA: Reunion Industries Announces Completion of Sale of California Wine Grape Agricultural Operations
Reunion Industries, Inc. (Amex-RUN) announced today that, on October 27, it completed the previously announced sale of substantially all of its wine grape agricultural operations and real estate in Napa County, California to The Vinyard at Juliana LLC, a Seattle, Washington based company. Reunion used the net proceeds for general corporate purposes, including repayment of approximately $16 million of debt."The completion of this sale is another step in the Company's continuing commitment to debt reduction. As a result of this sale, the previous sale of Data Packaging Limited in August and scheduled monthly repayments from operating cash flows, Reunion has reduced its debt by approximately $30 million since the merger in March. We are dedicated to strengthening our balance sheet and creating shareholder value" said Kimball Bradley, Reunion's President and Chief Operating Officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World