USA: Retailer Branded Soft Drinks On Growth Path; Revitalized Cott Helps Build Momentum
Cott Corporation (NASDAQ:COTT; TSE:BCB) Cott Corporation (NASDAQ: COTT; TSE:BCB) Chief Financial Officer Raymond P. Silcock says consumption of retailer branded carbonated soft drinks shows year-over-year growth in the United States, driven by retailer consolidation and improved product quality and taste."Retailers are becoming strong brand names and are using carbonated soft drinks as a vital part of their brand strategy." Silcock said today at a conference in New York. "Retailer Brands today co-exist with national brands and each claims a valid place in consumers' minds.""We see solid growth opportunities for our US business as food retailing consolidation results in increased retailer brand penetration. And we are proud that a revitalized Cott is playing an active role through innovative package designs and promotions." added Silcock, a Cott Corporation executive vice-president.The "Wall Street Smarts" conference was organized by Beverage Digest where Silcock joined a panel of top industry executives and Wall Street experts.Cott is the world's largest retailer brand beverage supplier, with major manufacturing facilities in its three core markets of Canada, the U.K. and the U.S.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- just the Ten - Top Analyses of 2014
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018