CANADA: Resignation from Leading Brands board
A director has resigned at Leading Brands Inc. Iain Harris has left the premium beverage company for personal reasons.
In a statement, the company's chairman and CEO, Ralph McRae, said: "We want to thank Mr. Harris for his more than seven years of dedicated service to Leading Brands. He has simply been a wonderful director and ardent supporter of our company. We wish him well in his future endeavours."
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends