US: Republic National Distributing readies on-trade appointment
Republic National Distributing Company has appointed a new head of its corporate national accounts on-premise team.
The wine and spirits wholesale distributor said late yesterday (6 April) that Scott Hughes has been promoted to vice president of the on-trade unit.
Hughes initially joined Republic Beverage Company in 1993, but left in 1998 to move to Moet Hennessy USA. In 2006, he returned to RNDC as the state manager of spirits, followed by a promotion in 2008 to state director of marketing of spirits.
In his new position, Hughes will be based in Dallas, Texas and report directly to executive vice president Bob Hendrickson.
Serrallés USA is looking to expand coverage in the US for its DonQ rum brand through a partnership with Republic National Distributing Company....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Top Trends in Hot Drinks 2017