US: Republic National Distributing Company extends region presidents' coverage
The company said earlier today (29 February) that Tom White, who became region president for RNDC Florida, Maryland and Washington DC in May, will also cover Virginia and South Carolina. Meanwhile, Jay Johnson who was also appointed region president of RNDC Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana in May, will now also head up operations in Colorado and National Distributing Company–New Mexico.
Both will report in to Bob Hendrickson, RNDC's executive VP of sales & marketing.
White became president of National Distributing Company–Maryland in 1999, before being appointed president of RNDC-Florida in 2004. He will remain based in Deerfield Beach in Florida. Johnson has been with RNDC since 1991, and will stay put in Grand Prairie in Texas.
With around 7,000 employees, RNDC has operations in Alabama, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia.
Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) has promoted Joe Gigliotti to the role of executive VP of RNDC Control States....
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- SABMiller, Carlsberg, Heineken: Poland's beer itch
- SABMiller's Q1 Sales Performance by Region
- Are Big Spirits Companies Failing to Innovate?
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global business development head to quit Diageo
- Diageo hit by SEC investigation in US
- just the Winners - IWSC Spirits Trophy Winners
- Suntory sells Louis Royer Cognac for US$110m
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research