US: Republic National Distributing Company buys wine brands
The Virginia unit of Republic National Distributing Company has acquired several wine brands from Freeman Beverage Company in the state.
The US wine and spirits distributor, which is the second largest in the country, announced the move yesterday (23 June) but did not specify which brands were involved.
“RNDC is excited about the opportunity to further align many of our current suppliers as we work toward offering them a singular solution for the distribution of their brands in Virginia,” said Joe Gigliotti, president of RNDC-VA. “Additionally, we are encouraged by the desire of our multi-unit customers to provide them with a ‘one-stop shopping’ experience.”
The transaction is expected to close in the next 60 days.
For a full list of the wine Freeman handles, click here.
Serrallés USA is looking to expand coverage in the US for its DonQ rum brand through a partnership with Republic National Distributing Company....
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials