US: Republic National Distributing Co gets Indiana access
The licence, granted by the State of Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission, expands RNDC's reach in the US, where it employs 7,000 people.
RNDC will operate in Indiana in a joint venture with fellow distributor National Wine & Spirits (NWS).
"RNDC’s new joint venture in Indiana provides the opportunity to harness the power of Indiana’s largest and most professional wine and spirits distributor with the nation’s second largest wholesale network," said Tom Cole president of RNDC USA.
"With RNDC’s ‘best in class’ resources and support, combined with NWS’ market knowledge, the new company will continue to add and create value for our customers, suppliers and associates," said NWS's chairman, Jim LaCrosse.
Serrallés USA is looking to expand coverage in the US for its DonQ rum brand through a partnership with Republic National Distributing Company....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World