US: Republic National Distributing appoints PR director
Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) has appointed a new corporate director of employee communications and public relations.
The US wine and spirit distributor confirmed yesterday (6 September) that Candice Cohen Gulden will fill the new position.
Gulden joins the company from the American Red Cross where she was director of communications for the southern region of biomedical services. She has also worked at a number of public relations agencies, as vice president of Manning Selvage & Lee - Atlanta and vice president of Niki Singer, Inc. in New York City.
Based in Atlanta, Gulden will be responsible for the development of policies and guidelines for internal and external communications, as well as providing communications leadership and support to all RNDC managers.
"We welcome Candice's talent and expertise to our organisation, which is now undergoing dynamic growth," said RNDC's chief administrative officer Greg Johnson. "Building an effective network of communications throughout all of our operations will be one of Candice's top priorities."
In May, National Distributing Company, based in Atlanta and owned by the Carlos and Davis families, and Republic Beverage Company, owned by the Block family of San Antonio and the Goldring family in New Orleans, combined their businesses in 17 states to create RNDC.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman