US: Republic, National complete distribution merger
Republic Beverage Company and National Distribution Company have completed their merger.
The two US distributors said today (1 May) that the combination of the two companies in 17 states - and the District of Columbia - has taken effect. The new company, which will be called Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC), was announced in May last year.
"RNDC is the product of two organisations that share commonalities," said Tom Cole, president of the new company. "In this industry, combining supplier alignments, complementary geographic territories, and a shared strategic vision, as we have done, will result in an organisation that will more effectively serve the needs of suppliers and customers. That is the ultimate goal. We know that we have the right formula in place, and now it is time to execute our plan."
RNDC employs over 4,000 individuals nationwide.
Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) has appointed a new corporate director of employee communications and public relations....
Republic National Distributing Company is set to welcome another company into the group....
Republic National Distributing Company has declared the appointment of a new executive vice president for the south-eastern Texas market....
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Ex-Diageo exec takes over Island Club spirits
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets