US: Republic, National complete distribution merger
Republic Beverage Company and National Distribution Company have completed their merger.
The two US distributors said today (1 May) that the combination of the two companies in 17 states - and the District of Columbia - has taken effect. The new company, which will be called Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC), was announced in May last year.
"RNDC is the product of two organisations that share commonalities," said Tom Cole, president of the new company. "In this industry, combining supplier alignments, complementary geographic territories, and a shared strategic vision, as we have done, will result in an organisation that will more effectively serve the needs of suppliers and customers. That is the ultimate goal. We know that we have the right formula in place, and now it is time to execute our plan."
RNDC employs over 4,000 individuals nationwide.
Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) has appointed a new corporate director of employee communications and public relations....
Republic National Distributing Company is set to welcome another company into the group....
Republic National Distributing Company has declared the appointment of a new executive vice president for the south-eastern Texas market....
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Moet Hennessy hails Formula One deal for Chandon
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research