US: Republic Beverage forms JV in Oklahoma
Texan-based Republic Beverage Company, a partnership between the Goldring family of New Orleans and the Block family of San Antonio, has announced its first joint venture outside the State of Texas.
The company has agreed to form a new partnership in the brokerage business statewide in Oklahoma.
Tom Cole, chief operating officer of Republic Beverage, said: "Given the recent changes in the brokerage business in Oklahoma, this joint venture offered a perfect opportunity for growth and extending our supplier relationships which, when combined with our other companies, now cover seven states."
The Block and Goldring family of companies combined are one of the largest wholesalers in the country, distributing in Arizona, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida and now Oklahoma.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer