US: Republic adds Capital to South Carolina distribution
Republic National Distributing Company is set to welcome another company into the group.
Capital Beverage, which operates in the state of South Carolina, was confirmed earlier this week as the latest addition to the US wine and spirits distributor, in the shape of a merger with RNDC-South Carolina.
"After considering options for the future of our family-owned business, RNDC was the clear choice to ensure that our employees, customers, and supplier partners would have a bright future," said Capital's president Peter Fawcett.
While Charlie Bradford will continue as president of RNDC-SC, while Fawcett becomes the newly-merged company's CEO.
RNDC operates in 18 US states, including the District of Columbia.
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World