US: Republic adds Capital to South Carolina distribution
Republic National Distributing Company is set to welcome another company into the group.
Capital Beverage, which operates in the state of South Carolina, was confirmed earlier this week as the latest addition to the US wine and spirits distributor, in the shape of a merger with RNDC-South Carolina.
"After considering options for the future of our family-owned business, RNDC was the clear choice to ensure that our employees, customers, and supplier partners would have a bright future," said Capital's president Peter Fawcett.
While Charlie Bradford will continue as president of RNDC-SC, while Fawcett becomes the newly-merged company's CEO.
RNDC operates in 18 US states, including the District of Columbia.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads