US: Remy signs NDC distribution agreement
US drinks distributor National Distributing Company (NDC) has won the exclusive rights to Rémy Amerique products in Colorado. As a result, NDC will now represent Rémy Amerique across all nine of its markets.
This new long-term partnership with Rémy Amerique in Colorado extends the pre-existing relationship in which NDC has had exclusive distributor/brokerage rights for Rémy Amerique brands in Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Maryland, Ohio, and the District of Columbia.
NDC also represents parts of the Remy portfolio in New Mexico and Virginia. In addition, NDC and Rémy Amerique will sign a long-term agreement for all of NDC's markets.
"Rémy Amerique's system-wide partnership with NDC is a testament to our ability to add valuable solutions to Rémy Amerique's business goals," said Charlie Andrews, president and COO of NDC. "We already share a great relationship with Rémy Amerique in our other markets. Now we've managed to improve it even more."
Rémy Amerique is moving its brands in Colorado from Southern Wine and Spirits to NDC.
Companies: National Distributing Company
Remy Cointreau USA has signed an exclusive distribution deal with National Distributing Company (NDC), which names NDC the exclusive distributor for Remy Cointreau USA across seven of NDC's nine marke...
Castle Brands has announced the appointment of several new distributors....
In an effort to continue to strengthen its fine wine portfolio, National Distributing Company (NDC) - the US's fourth largest beverage alcohol distributing company - has purchased 100% of the stock of...
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Diageo reaches deal in Stitzel legal row
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director