US: Remy signs NDC distribution agreement
US drinks distributor National Distributing Company (NDC) has won the exclusive rights to Rémy Amerique products in Colorado. As a result, NDC will now represent Rémy Amerique across all nine of its markets. This new long-term partnership with Rémy Amerique in Colorado extends the pre-existing relationship in which NDC has had exclusive distributor/brokerage rights for Rémy Amerique brands in Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Maryland, Ohio, and the District of Columbia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Coca-Cola Co apologises over Fanta ad
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future