US: Remy signs NDC distribution agreement
US drinks distributor National Distributing Company (NDC) has won the exclusive rights to Rémy Amerique products in Colorado. As a result, NDC will now represent Rémy Amerique across all nine of its markets. This new long-term partnership with Rémy Amerique in Colorado extends the pre-existing relationship in which NDC has had exclusive distributor/brokerage rights for Rémy Amerique brands in Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Maryland, Ohio, and the District of Columbia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"