US: Remy signs NDC distribution agreement
US drinks distributor National Distributing Company (NDC) has won the exclusive rights to Rémy Amerique products in Colorado. As a result, NDC will now represent Rémy Amerique across all nine of its markets. This new long-term partnership with Rémy Amerique in Colorado extends the pre-existing relationship in which NDC has had exclusive distributor/brokerage rights for Rémy Amerique brands in Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Maryland, Ohio, and the District of Columbia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter