FRANCE: Remy posts 7% profit rise in H1
The French spirits and wines group, Remy Cointreau SA, posted net profit for the first half of the fiscal year of €43.1m ($43.5m), up 6.7% from €40.4m in the first half of last year, ahead of market forecasts. The rise was attributed to a robust performance from liqueurs and Champagne which compensated for poorer figures for Cognac and other spirits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter