Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Remy Cointreau’s Mount Gay Nautical Limited Edition
Click through to view Remy Cointreau’s Mount Gay Nautical Limited Edition
Category - Spirits, rum, Barbados, 40% abv
Available - From September
Location - Travel Retail, including Australia, New Zealand, Spain, France, Germany and the UK, Also rolling out on board Brittany Ferries and P&O
Price - Priced “at parity” with standard Mount Gay Eclipse
Distribution - Remy Cointreau
Remy Cointreau is rolling out a limited edition bottling of its Mount Gay Eclipse rum variant. The bottle features the nautical flag design of the letter ‘M’.
Details of how limited the release will be were not disclosed.
The variant will be exhibited at TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes next month.
The Mount Gay Rum portfolio includes 1703 Old Cask Selection, Extra Old, Eclipse, Eclipse Black and Eclipse Silver.
The spirits category is up next in this, the third part of just-drinks' first management briefing of 2012. Here, Spiros Malandrakis and Jeremy Cunnington, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor Int...
The final part of just-drinks' December management briefing, looking back over the past 12 months, reviews what 2011 meant for the global wine industry. Ben Cooper reports....
Cognac sales ahead of Chinese New Year have driven Remy Cointreau to a strong sales increase in the first nine months of its fiscal year....
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends