Product Launch - TRAVEL RETAIL: Remy Cointreau’s Mount Gay Nautical Limited Edition
Click through to view Remy Cointreau’s Mount Gay Nautical Limited Edition
Category - Spirits, rum, Barbados, 40% abv
Available - From September
Location - Travel Retail, including Australia, New Zealand, Spain, France, Germany and the UK, Also rolling out on board Brittany Ferries and P&O
Price - Priced “at parity” with standard Mount Gay Eclipse
Distribution - Remy Cointreau
Remy Cointreau is rolling out a limited edition bottling of its Mount Gay Eclipse rum variant. The bottle features the nautical flag design of the letter ‘M’.
Details of how limited the release will be were not disclosed.
The variant will be exhibited at TFWA World Exhibition in Cannes next month.
The Mount Gay Rum portfolio includes 1703 Old Cask Selection, Extra Old, Eclipse, Eclipse Black and Eclipse Silver.
The spirits category is up next in this, the third part of just-drinks' first management briefing of 2012. Here, Spiros Malandrakis and Jeremy Cunnington, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor Int...
The final part of just-drinks' December management briefing, looking back over the past 12 months, reviews what 2011 meant for the global wine industry. Ben Cooper reports....
Cognac sales ahead of Chinese New Year have driven Remy Cointreau to a strong sales increase in the first nine months of its fiscal year....
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends