AUSTRALIA: Remy Cointreau to sell Australian winery
Industry experts have estimated that Blue Pyrenees, which produces up to 90,000 cases of wine annually could fetch somewhere between $20m and $25m.
According to the report annual sales of Blue Pyrenees are estimated to be between $14m and $15m.
Remy Cointreau was unavailable for comment.
Wine: The International Market
As Pernod Ricard, Allied Domecq and Fortune Brands close in on the biggest drinks industry deal since the sale of Seagram, opinion about how the deal will be structured and who stands to win and lose ...
Remy Cointreau is looking to restructure its Champagne business, according to local reports....
Remy Cointreau has had its investor rating raised....
Remy Cointreau has posted a drop in full year net profit in spite of increasing revenues....
Remy Cointreau has signed a five-year credit facility for around €500m....
Remy Cointreau has gone to holders of one of its bonds to gain permission to complete the sale of its stake in Bols....
Remy Cointreau has posted a slight rise in revenue growth for fiscal year 2005....
The Polish unit of Remy Cointreau has pulled out of the race for a majority stake in Polmos Bialystok....
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign