AUSTRALIA: Remy Cointreau to sell Australian winery
Remy Cointreau, deciding its Victorian winery the Blue Pyrenees Estate is no longer core to its business has decided to put it up for sale according to a report by the Australian Financial Review. Industry experts have estimated that Blue Pyrenees, which produces up to 90,000 cases of wine annually could fetch somewhere between $20m and $25m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO