FRANCE: Remy Cointreau opens distribution centre
Remy Cointreau has officially opened its new logistics centre in Angers, western France. The new facility has an annual capacity of 50m bottles and covers an area of 18,000 sq m.
The centre began initial operations in mid-February and will centralise deliveries previously controlled by units in Cognac, western France (Cognac), Reims in north-eastern France (sparkling wine) and Angers (cointreau and liqueurs).
The French liqueur and spirits company hopes the new logistics centre, which has 40 employees, will rationalise and simplify distribution and reduce costs.
Remy Cointreau is based in Cognac in France and employs a total of 2,200 people worldwide.
As Pernod Ricard, Allied Domecq and Fortune Brands close in on the biggest drinks industry deal since the sale of Seagram, opinion about how the deal will be structured and who stands to win and lose ...
Goldman Sachs has initiated coverage of Remy Cointreau....
Remy Cointreau is looking to restructure its Champagne business, according to local reports....
Remy Cointreau has had its investor rating raised....
Remy Cointreau has posted a drop in full year net profit in spite of increasing revenues....
Remy Cointreau has signed a five-year credit facility for around €500m....
Remy Cointreau has gone to holders of one of its bonds to gain permission to complete the sale of its stake in Bols....
Remy Cointreau has posted a slight rise in revenue growth for fiscal year 2005....
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Inver House Distillers posts FY profits leap
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research