UK: Remy Cointreau launches limited edition Cognac packs
Remy Martin's Summer Fruits Cognac campaign
Only 25 of the gift packs will be available, on sale in the luxury retailers, Selfridges, Fortnum & Mason and Harrods, said Remy's distributor in the UK, First Drinks. The packs, which include one 70cl carafe in a white leather jacket alongside two Riedel tasting glasses, have a recommended retail price of GBP89 (US$139).
The move is part of First Drinks' sampling campaign on Remy Martin Coeur de Cognac this summer. It is hoped the campaign will reach 63,000 consumers, predominantly at Foodies Festivals in Edinburgh and Oxford.
"We really need to engage with drinkers and educate them on the versatility of the liquid, which is still seen by some consumers are more of a winter drink," said Anhtony Habert, senior brand manager for Remy Martin at First Drinks.
The first management briefing of 2011, brought to you by Euromonitor, looks at what this year will bring for the global drinks industry. Ahead of this, just-drinks looks back to look forward: Our brie...
The Edrington Group and Rémy Cointreau Travel Retail Americas (RCTRA) have created the position of trade marketing manager & brand ambassador in their Americas travel retail division....
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends