GLOBAL: Remy Cointreau gives new look to Remy Martin VSOP
Remy Martin VSOP was created in 1927
Remy Cointreau has refreshed the global packaging for its Remy Martin VSOP brand.
The new look, said to be a tribute to the product's US launch 80 years ago, rolled out across the world from last week, Remy said yesterday (30 April). It includes a richer signature red label and the brand’s centaur symbol on a green frosted bottle.
Remy Martin VSOP was created in 1927 by cellar master André Renaud. It entered the US in 1934.
The new bottle carries an SRP of US$40 per 75cl bottle in the US.
Last month, the company warned that full-year operating profits are to plunge by between 35% and 40% as sales continue to be hit by anti-gifting measures in China.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Ex-William Grant CEO Stella David re-joins Bacardi
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends