TRAVEL RETAIL: Remy Cointreau exec moves to William Grant & Sons
William Grant & Sons has found a new head for its Travel Retail division
William Grant & Sons has poached an executive from Remy Cointreau to head up its Global Travel Retail division.
The UK-headquartered spirits company confirmed today (1 April) that Justin Weston has moved across to become MD of its Travel Retail unit. Weston replaces Rita Greenwood, who moved to the newly-created role of MD for developed European markets earlier this year.
Weston joins William Grant from Remy Cointreau, where he was MD & CEO for the global liqueurs & spirits unit. He has also held marketing roles with Fosters Wine Group, Pernod Ricard/Allied Domecq and LVMH Moet Hennessy.
“In an important strategic move for the company, Justin will be based in Singapore to help take advantage of the rapidly growing Asian and Middle East Travel Retail markets,” the firm said.
He started in his new role today, reporting in to CMO Maurice Doyle.
Global Business Travelers’ Airport Retail Trends, 2013–2014
“Global Business Travelers’ Airport Retail Trends, 2013–2014” is a new report by Canadean that analyzes trends in airport retail and explores how opportunities and demand are set to change in 2013–201...read more
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research