TRAVEL RETAIL: Remy Cointreau exec moves to William Grant & Sons
William Grant & Sons has found a new head for its Travel Retail division
William Grant & Sons has poached an executive from Remy Cointreau to head up its Global Travel Retail division.
The UK-headquartered spirits company confirmed today (1 April) that Justin Weston has moved across to become MD of its Travel Retail unit. Weston replaces Rita Greenwood, who moved to the newly-created role of MD for developed European markets earlier this year.
Weston joins William Grant from Remy Cointreau, where he was MD & CEO for the global liqueurs & spirits unit. He has also held marketing roles with Fosters Wine Group, Pernod Ricard/Allied Domecq and LVMH Moet Hennessy.
“In an important strategic move for the company, Justin will be based in Singapore to help take advantage of the rapidly growing Asian and Middle East Travel Retail markets,” the firm said.
He started in his new role today, reporting in to CMO Maurice Doyle.
Global Business Travelers’ Airport Retail Trends, 2013–2014
“Global Business Travelers’ Airport Retail Trends, 2013–2014” is a new report by Canadean that analyzes trends in airport retail and explores how opportunities and demand are set to change in 2013–201...read more
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites