FRANCE: Remy Cointreau CEO quits after three months
Pflanz started as CEO of Remy Cointreau almost exactly three months ago
The CEO of Remy Cointreau is stepping down from the position, only three months after he was appointed.
Frédéric Pflanz, who assumed the CEO role on 1 October, tendered his resignation to Remy Cointreau's board at a meeting earlier today (2 January). Pflanz cited personal reasons for the move.
He will remain with the company, however, as development director, “with responsibility for specific assignments that he has already initiated”. Pflanz joined Remy Cointreau as CFO in 2010 from L'Oreal.
Chairman François Hériard Dubreuil, will assume the CEO responsibilities in the interim, Remy Cointreau said.
“The group’s strategy remains unchanged,” said Dubreuil.
Late last year, the company warned of a double-digit fall in full-year operating profits as a Cognac slowdown in China hit its half-year results.
To read the company's official statement, click here.
Spirits in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also conta...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during December 2013....
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global wine market during December 2013....
Plimsoll’s Wineries & Distillers (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Wineries & Distillers (Global) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both ...
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review