FRANCE: Remy casts cautious eye over Seagram spin-offs
Remy-Cointreau, the French drinks group, considered one of the front-runners for brands spun-off after the Seagram sale has indicated it may not be that interested by what is on offer. Speaking to just-drinks.com, Remy-Cointreau chairman and chief executive Dominique Heriard Dubreuil, said from what she has seen, there are not that many brands the company is interested in. She added that although, "it would depend on the price tag" she was unsure if Remy's growth would come from the brands currently on offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future