FRANCE: Remy casts cautious eye over Seagram spin-offs
Remy-Cointreau, the French drinks group, considered one of the front-runners for brands spun-off after the Seagram sale has indicated it may not be that interested by what is on offer. Speaking to just-drinks.com, Remy-Cointreau chairman and chief executive Dominique Heriard Dubreuil, said from what she has seen, there are not that many brands the company is interested in. She added that although, "it would depend on the price tag" she was unsure if Remy's growth would come from the brands currently on offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down