FRANCE: Remy casts cautious eye over Seagram spin-offs
Remy-Cointreau, the French drinks group, considered one of the front-runners for brands spun-off after the Seagram sale has indicated it may not be that interested by what is on offer. Speaking to just-drinks.com, Remy-Cointreau chairman and chief executive Dominique Heriard Dubreuil, said from what she has seen, there are not that many brands the company is interested in. She added that although, "it would depend on the price tag" she was unsure if Remy's growth would come from the brands currently on offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO