FRANCE: Remy casts cautious eye over Seagram spin-offs
Remy-Cointreau, the French drinks group, considered one of the front-runners for brands spun-off after the Seagram sale has indicated it may not be that interested by what is on offer. Speaking to just-drinks.com, Remy-Cointreau chairman and chief executive Dominique Heriard Dubreuil, said from what she has seen, there are not that many brands the company is interested in. She added that although, "it would depend on the price tag" she was unsure if Remy's growth would come from the brands currently on offer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends