US: Remy agrees US distribution deal
"This long-term agreement with Remy Cointreau USA across our system is a tremendous testament to the strength of the partnership we have forged with them," said Jay Davis, chairman and CEO of NDC. "We are very excited about building upon our existing relationship with them and being a part of their success well into the future."
"Remy Cointreau USA has great brands, which is key to our mutual success," added John Carlos, vice chairman of NDC. "We are committed to outperforming the marketplace and continuing to grow market share for the entire Remy Cointreau portfolio."
This new long-term partnership with Remy Cointreau USA extends the pre-existing relationship in which NDC had exclusive distributor/brokerage rights in Georgia, Colorado, Florida, South Carolina, Maryland, and the District of Columbia. In addition, Eber/NDC, a joint venture between NDC and Eber Bros., the 13th largest wine and spirits distributor in the country, has been named the exclusive distributor for the portfolio in New York. NDC also represents parts of the portfolio in New Mexico and Virginia.
"NDC and Remy Cointreau USA have developed a great partnership over the years, and formalizing this partnership through long-term agreements was the natural next step in the relationship," said Thomas F. Jensen, president and CEO of Remy Cointreau USA. "I have no doubt that this long-term partnership is going to have a positive effect on both companies."
As Pernod Ricard, Allied Domecq and Fortune Brands close in on the biggest drinks industry deal since the sale of Seagram, opinion about how the deal will be structured and who stands to win and lose ...
Remy Cointreau is looking to restructure its Champagne business, according to local reports....
Remy Cointreau has posted a drop in full year net profit in spite of increasing revenues....
Remy Cointreau has signed a five-year credit facility for around €500m....
Remy Cointreau has gone to holders of one of its bonds to gain permission to complete the sale of its stake in Bols....
In an effort to continue to strengthen its fine wine portfolio, National Distributing Company (NDC) - the US's fourth largest beverage alcohol distributing company - has purchased 100% of the stock of...
Remy Cointreau has posted a slight rise in revenue growth for fiscal year 2005....
The Polish unit of Remy Cointreau has pulled out of the race for a majority stake in Polmos Bialystok....
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- India overtakes France for Pernod Ricard
- New whisky distillery set for Edinburgh
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research