Product Launch - US: Remix's Remix Cocktails
Click through to view Remix's Remix Cocktails
Remix's Remix Cocktails
Category - RTD cocktail, vodka, flavoured, 13.9% abv
Available - From 15 June
Location - Rhode Island, New Jersey, Illinois, Georgia and Massachusetts with rollout extended throughout summer and fall
Price - SRP US$14.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Remix
The Remix team has launched Remix Cocktails in partnership with reality TV personality DJ Pauly. The drinks are vodka-based cocktails with names related to the Jersey Shore star and marketed using his image.
The cocktails are Oye Mojito, Yeah Yumberry, Strawberry Holla-peno and Starfruit and will initially be sold in DJ Pauly's home state of Rhode Island with a wider rollout to follow.
Remix said the cocktails are designed to be drunk at home with friends before going out in an activity known as “pre-gaming”. A spokeswoman for the brand said the drinks will “fill a void in the pre-game RTD market”.
The Remix team includes Tom Bruno, formally of Sidney Frank, and David Kanbar, formally of Skyy Vodka and co-founder of Skinnygirl Cocktails.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard to shut down Morris Winery
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview