Product Launch - US: Remix's Remix Cocktails
Click through to view Remix's Remix Cocktails
Remix's Remix Cocktails
Category - RTD cocktail, vodka, flavoured, 13.9% abv
Available - From 15 June
Location - Rhode Island, New Jersey, Illinois, Georgia and Massachusetts with rollout extended throughout summer and fall
Price - SRP US$14.99 per 75cl bottle
Distribution - Remix
The Remix team has launched Remix Cocktails in partnership with reality TV personality DJ Pauly. The drinks are vodka-based cocktails with names related to the Jersey Shore star and marketed using his image.
The cocktails are Oye Mojito, Yeah Yumberry, Strawberry Holla-peno and Starfruit and will initially be sold in DJ Pauly's home state of Rhode Island with a wider rollout to follow.
Remix said the cocktails are designed to be drunk at home with friends before going out in an activity known as “pre-gaming”. A spokeswoman for the brand said the drinks will “fill a void in the pre-game RTD market”.
The Remix team includes Tom Bruno, formally of Sidney Frank, and David Kanbar, formally of Skyy Vodka and co-founder of Skinnygirl Cocktails.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Brewers v Distillers in Nutrition Control Battle
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly