UK: Reh Kendermann gives Black Tower woolly jumper in UK
Click through to view the limited winter bottle for Reh Kendermann's Black Tower
Reh Kendermann has lined up a special edition winter jumper look for its Black Tower Fruity White variant in the UK.
The German winery said late last week that it has rolled out the winter-themed bottles, which can be viewed by clicking through on the image on the right, in the country's off-trade this month. The look will be an exclusive for the UK market, a spokesperson for Reh Kendermann told just-drinks earlier today (21 October).
“The Black Tower brand has had a remarkable year,” said Reh Kendermann's MD, Nik Schritz. “Globally, Black Tower has sold over 14m bottles in the last 12 months.”
The knitting pattern for the jumper will appear on the Black Tower Facebook page in the coming days.
Last month, Schritz told just-drinks that Reh Kendermann is bracing for a marked fall in sales to China for Black Tower, because of anti-gifting measures in the country.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research