AUS: Refresh retains WA supply contract
Refresh Group has secured a third consecutive contract to supply bottled water to the WA Water Corporation in Western Australia.
The contract is estimated to be worth in excess of A$600,000 (US$473,300) over three years, the company said.
The food and beverage firm has held the rights to bottle water for the Water Corporation since December 2000.
The Water Corporation holds stocks of bottled water for emergency use during natural disasters, such as cyclones. Promotional water is also provided by the corporation for special community events such as the annual City-to-Surf Run and the Perth International Arts Festival, Refresh said.
Refresh Group managing director Henry Heng said: "Being awarded this contract for the third time running is an immensely satisfying achievement and I am proud of the reputation for reliability, integrity and value that Refresh has obviously built over the years."
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- Is sustainability now as important as financials?
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts