AUS: Refresh retains WA supply contract
Refresh Group has secured a third consecutive contract to supply bottled water to the WA Water Corporation in Western Australia.
The contract is estimated to be worth in excess of A$600,000 (US$473,300) over three years, the company said.
The food and beverage firm has held the rights to bottle water for the Water Corporation since December 2000.
The Water Corporation holds stocks of bottled water for emergency use during natural disasters, such as cyclones. Promotional water is also provided by the corporation for special community events such as the annual City-to-Surf Run and the Perth International Arts Festival, Refresh said.
Refresh Group managing director Henry Heng said: "Being awarded this contract for the third time running is an immensely satisfying achievement and I am proud of the reputation for reliability, integrity and value that Refresh has obviously built over the years."
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- William Grant upgrades Glenfiddich Cask Collection
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends