AUS: Refresh retains WA supply contract
Refresh Group has secured a third consecutive contract to supply bottled water to the WA Water Corporation in Western Australia.
The contract is estimated to be worth in excess of A$600,000 (US$473,300) over three years, the company said.
The food and beverage firm has held the rights to bottle water for the Water Corporation since December 2000.
The Water Corporation holds stocks of bottled water for emergency use during natural disasters, such as cyclones. Promotional water is also provided by the corporation for special community events such as the annual City-to-Surf Run and the Perth International Arts Festival, Refresh said.
Refresh Group managing director Henry Heng said: "Being awarded this contract for the third time running is an immensely satisfying achievement and I am proud of the reputation for reliability, integrity and value that Refresh has obviously built over the years."
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range