AUS: Refresh retains WA supply contract
Refresh Group has secured a third consecutive contract to supply bottled water to the WA Water Corporation in Western Australia.
The contract is estimated to be worth in excess of A$600,000 (US$473,300) over three years, the company said.
The food and beverage firm has held the rights to bottle water for the Water Corporation since December 2000.
The Water Corporation holds stocks of bottled water for emergency use during natural disasters, such as cyclones. Promotional water is also provided by the corporation for special community events such as the annual City-to-Surf Run and the Perth International Arts Festival, Refresh said.
Refresh Group managing director Henry Heng said: "Being awarded this contract for the third time running is an immensely satisfying achievement and I am proud of the reputation for reliability, integrity and value that Refresh has obviously built over the years."
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research