AUS: Refresh Group appoints CFO
Australian water producer Refresh Group has appointed a new CFO following the resignation of its company secretary Gabriel Chiappini.
The company today (2 January) named Mary Kim Lan Ang as company secretary and CFO after Gabriel Chiappini quit his post. No reasons were given for Chiappini's departure.
Ang joined Refresh last August as group financial controller and has over two decades of experience in financial and tax affairs.
Refresh, which uses steam-distilled methods to purify its water products, is based in West Australia and is looking at building its presence in the country's home and office delivery sector.
Last year, it lost out to Coca-Cola Amatil in the race to buy water cooler distribution firm Palm Springs.
Coca-Cola Amatil has upgraded its first half earnings and clarified the situation about the potential sale of its South Korean operations....
The race for Coca-Cola Amatil's South Korean operations has narrowed to a two-horse race....
Coca-Cola Amatil has set up a research and production deal for its SPC Ardmona subsidiary, according to reports....
Israel's Central Bottling has dropped out of the bidding for Coca-Cola Amatil's South Korean operations....
Coca-Cola Amatil has voiced expectations for single digit growth in earnings this year due to a strong start from Pacific Beverages and its Australian, New Zealand and Indonesian non-alcoholic drinks...
Two names have surfaced as in the running for Coca-Cola Amatil's South Korean operations....
Coca-Cola Amatil is set to have a short list in place next week for its South Korean operations, according to local reports....
Coca-Cola Amatil is gearing up for a venture into the alcoholic drinks segment...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future