UK: Refresco Gerber gives Cherry Good package update, name change
Refresco Gerber bought Cherry Good earlier this year
Refresco Gerber has relaunched its Cherry Good juice brand in the UK with updated packaging and a new name.
The company, the result of a merger of European bottling firms Refresco and Gerber Emig late last year, has introduced a “simpler look” for Cherry Good, to give the brand a “strong on-shelf presence”.
Along with the revamp, Refresco has changed the names across the range: Cherrygood Classic becomes Cherry Good, Cherrygood Skinny is now Cherry Good Light, Cherrygood Premium is called Cherry Good Select, while Cherrygood Burst is now Cherry Good to Go.
Refresco Gerber acquired the brand, which initially launched in 2009, late last year from primary shareholder John Heseltine for an undisclosed sum.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign