US: Reed’s to launch in Belgium and Netherlands
LA-based soft drinks group Reed's has announced it is to launch its range of products in the Netherlands and Belgium, in partnership with TerraSana, a Dutch organic products wholesaler.
Reed's said it would begin by targeting the natural food and grocery sector throughout the Netherlands and Belgium.
"We are very excited to have TerraSana onboard in Northern Europe," said Christopher Reed, founder and CEO of Reed's. "Along with our other European partners, TerraSana will be key in growing the Reed's brand in this new and exciting market. We are pleased to make Reed's products available to international consumers looking for high-quality, unique, healthful beverages that taste great."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Amazon adds alcohol to one-hour delivery service
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research