US: Reed's signs Total Wine & More deal
Reed's and Virgil's brands will be available in all 72 Total Wine & More stores
Reed's has gained distribution for two of its brands through Total Wine & More stores across the US.
The firm's Reed's and Virgil's brands will be available in all 72 of the independent fine wine retailers stores across ten states, the company said yesterday (23 August). States will include California, Arizona, Nevada, Georgia and New Jersey.
Reed's CEO, Christopher Reed, said: "We are thrilled with this expansion into a new channel of business and look forward to introducing Reed's and Virgil's to new demographic of consumers."
It is the third distribution agreement for Reed's in the last month. The firm signed a distribution agreement with US retailer Winn-Dixie Stores last week and in July, completed four distribution agreements for the US state of Florida.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group