US: Reed's signs Total Wine & More deal
Reed's and Virgil's brands will be available in all 72 Total Wine & More stores
Reed's has gained distribution for two of its brands through Total Wine & More stores across the US.
The firm's Reed's and Virgil's brands will be available in all 72 of the independent fine wine retailers stores across ten states, the company said yesterday (23 August). States will include California, Arizona, Nevada, Georgia and New Jersey.
Reed's CEO, Christopher Reed, said: "We are thrilled with this expansion into a new channel of business and look forward to introducing Reed's and Virgil's to new demographic of consumers."
It is the third distribution agreement for Reed's in the last month. The firm signed a distribution agreement with US retailer Winn-Dixie Stores last week and in July, completed four distribution agreements for the US state of Florida.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research