US: Reed’s seals Boston distribution deal
Reed's Inc. has teamed up with Burke Distributing Corporation to distribute its beverages throughout the greater Boston area.
The US soft drinks producer said today (1 November) that Burke Distributing Corporation, which has distributed beer and other beverages, such as Samuel Adams, Miller Genuine Draft, Coors and Red Bull, will help it enter the Boston marketplace as part of its expansion strategy.
Reed's Inc founder and CEO Christopher Reed said: "We are very excited with Burke Distributing Corporation's decision to add Reed's product line to its beverage portfolio, which we believe is a testament to Reed's reputation for providing high-quality, all-natural products. We remain committed to extending the reach of the Reed's brand to the mainstream marketplace in order to meet the growing demand for Reed's portfolio of products."
Burke Distributing Corporation president William Burke added: "Reed's all-natural products exemplify our commitment to provide leading, high-quality beverage brands."
Purple Beverage Co. has signed up Northeast Beverage Co. in a deal that will see it distributing the company's flagship beverage, Purple, throughout northern Connecticut and Rhode Island in the US....
Purple Beverage Co. has hired a former major league soccer manager as vice president of marketing in the US....
Red Bull has settled a lawsuit with Dicey Riley's in the US after the bar and restaurant was allegedly found to be "passing off" generic energy drinks as the Red Bull brand....
Purple Beverage Company has announced the appointment of Dan Morelli as vice president of east coast sales and distribution in the US....
Red Bull has been launched on to the French market after a ten-year long legal battle in the country....
Red Bull has launched a new natural cola brand, Simply Cola, across seven global markets....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Red Bull is preparing to launch a natural cola drink in seven countries, local reports have suggested....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Comment - A New Age of VR Marketing?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- Diageo considers wine operations sale
- NPD: Bacardi's Bacardi Carta Fuego
- A-B InBev approves new chairman
- Coca-Cola Co promotes North America chief
- Bacardi widens Craigellachie footprint to Asia
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo Plc in Wine (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets