US: Reed’s reaches to Texan market
Reed's Inc. has signed up with Austin Beverages-owned DB Miller for its soft drinks brands to be distributed across Texas.
The US soft drinks producer said today (13 August) that DB Miller, which currently distributes beverage brands including Gatorade, Crystal Geyser and Cool Mountain Sodas to stores throughout the state, will help it enter the Texas marketplace as part of its expansion strategy.
Reed's founder and CEO Christopher Reed said: "Our partnership with Austin Beverage represents Reed's entrance into the Texas marketplace. As we continue to further the reach of the Reed's brand within new and existing markets, part of our ongoing strategy will include establishing relationships with leading distributors such as Austin Beverage."
DB Miller's president Brad Miller added: "We are excited to be distributing a high quality beverage such as Reed's Ginger Brew and Virgil's Rootbeer and Cream Soda products."
Reed's ginger beverage company develops, manufactures, markets and sells non-alcoholic beverages such as Virgil's Root Beer and China Cola and sells its products across the US and Canada.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1