US: Reed's gains NASDAQ Capital Market approval
US soft drinks producer Reed's has announced that its common stock has been approved for listing on the NASDAQ Capital Market.
"The approval of our stock for listing on NASDAQ represents a significant milestone in Reed's progress and development as a publicly traded company," said Christopher Reed, the company's founder and CEO. "We are tremendously proud of this accomplishment which represents the completion of several steps we have taken to financially position Reed's for future growth."
Reed said he believed the listing on NASDAQ would give the company the ability to attract a larger segment of the financial markets and provide improved liquidity.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research