US: Reed's expands distribution with Johnson Brothers deal
Johnson Brothers will distribute Reed's namesake and Virgil's products throughout Las Vegas
Reed's has signed its fourth distribution agreement in the US this year, with the appointment of Johnson Brothers.
Minnesota-based wine and spirits firm Johnson Brothers will distribute Reed's namesake and Virgil's products throughout Las Vegas, the soft drinks company said earlier this week. No financial details of the deal were disclosed.
"[Las Vegas] is a great place to create awareness and trial for our beverages," said Reed's CEO, Chris Reed. "We have had a modest presence in select supermarkets and natural food stores for years. We are thrilled to be partnered with the leading distribution player in the greater Las Vegas market."
Last month, Reed's gained distribution for two of its brands through Total Wine & More stores across the US. It also signed an agreement with US retailer Winn-Dixie Stores last month and in July, completed four distribution agreements for the US state of Florida.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report