US: Reed's expands distribution into Michigan
Reed's has expanded its distribution to the state of Michigan
Reed's has expanded its distribution in the US to the state of Michigan.
The agreement with Imperial Beverage will be the company's fifth distribution deal in the US this year, the company said yesterday (27 September). Imperial Beverage distributes craft beer, wine, sodas and mixers throughout Michigan.
Reed's founder and CEO, Chris Reed, said Imperial Beverage is "a great fit" for its brands in Michigan.
Last week, Reed's signed a distribution agreement with Johnson Brothers for the state of Las Vegas.
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Irish whisky exports forecast to double by 2020
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits