US: Reed's expands distribution into Michigan
Reed's has expanded its distribution to the state of Michigan
Reed's has expanded its distribution in the US to the state of Michigan.
The agreement with Imperial Beverage will be the company's fifth distribution deal in the US this year, the company said yesterday (27 September). Imperial Beverage distributes craft beer, wine, sodas and mixers throughout Michigan.
Reed's founder and CEO, Chris Reed, said Imperial Beverage is "a great fit" for its brands in Michigan.
Last week, Reed's signed a distribution agreement with Johnson Brothers for the state of Las Vegas.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends